If someone on your iPhone has blocked you, you may wonder how to find their phone numbers. There could be a situation in either you’ve been blocked, or you blocked the person. However, there are a few different ways to check this, and we’ll walk you through each.
Firstly, open the Phone app and tap the Recents tab. This will show you a list of all the numbers you’ve recently called or texted. If the number you’re looking for is listed here, you’ve likely been blocked.
Another way to tell if you’ve been blocked is to try calling the person. You may have been blocked if you hear a message saying that the call can’t be completed as dialed.
You also can send a text to a person. If you see a “Delivered” indicator beneath your message, it means it was successfully sent. However, if you see a “Not Delivered” indicator, it’s a sign that you’ve got blocked.
If you’re still unsure whether you’ve been blocked, you can try contacting the person through another method, such as social media or email, if they don’t respond to your attempts to contact them.
However, we’ll discuss finding blocked numbers on iPhones in this article, so buckle up because we are about to dive in.
Find blocked numbers on iPhone
If you accidentally blocked someone on your iPhone and want to know where you can see it, it’s a quick 4-step process – all you need is to follow these steps.
- Grab your iPhone and go to the settings app. Scroll a little and tap the Phone option.
- Tap Call Blocking & identification.
- Under Block Contacts, you’ll see a list of all the numbers you’ve blocked on your iPhone.
If you’ve been receiving texts from an unknown number, chances are that the number is blocked. To find blocked numbers in your messages, follow these steps
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Scroll a bit and Tap on Messages.
- Tap the Blocked Contacts.
- You will see a list of all the numbers you have blocked on your iPhone. If you want to unblock a number, simply tap on the “Unblock” button next to the number.
- Once you unblock the number, you will be able to receive texts and calls from that number again. If you can’t find the Blocked numbers option in your Settings app on your iPhone means your iPhone doesn’t have this feature. In that case, you cannot see a list of blocked numbers on your iPhone.
If you’ve blocked someone on FaceTime, you may want to know how to find the blocked numbers. Here’s how.
- In the Settings app tap on Facetime, then tap the Blocked section.
- Here, you’ll see a list of numbers and contacts you’ve blocked on Facetime.
- To unblock someone, simply tap on their name or a number and then tap Unblock.
- Confirm that you want to unblock the person by tapping Unblock again.
That’s it! The person will now be unblocked and can contact you on FaceTime once again.
If you have blocked contact on your iPhone for Mail, you may wonder how to view the list of blocked contacts. Follow the steps below to see who is currently blocked on your device.
- Tap the Settings icon on your home screen and tap the Mail option.
- Under the Accounts section, tap Blocked.
- Here you will see a list of all the contacts you have blocked from your Mail app. If you want to unblock a contact, simply tap the Edit button in the top right-hand corner and select the contacts you wish to unblock. When you are finished, tap done from the upper right.
Can I Send A Message To A Person Whom I Blocked On An Iphone
Yes, you can send a message to a person you blocked on an iphone. To do so, simply go to the Settings app, tap the Messages, and then select the Blocked tab. From there, you’ll be able to select the person’s name and send them a message.
However, remember that the person will not receive any notifications about the message, so it’s best to send something important. In addition, they’ll receive messages but won’t be able to text because you’ll need to unblock them in case to receive a message from them.
What occurs if I block someone on an iPhone
If you block someone on your iPhone, they will no longer be able to call you, send you text messages, or access any of your content. You will still be able to see their contact information, but their name will be greyed out, and you will not be able to communicate with them in any way.
If you have an iCloud account, blocking someone will also prevent them from being able to contact you via iMessage or FaceTime. If you want to completely cut off communication with someone, blocking them on your iPhone is the best way to do it. However, if you ever decide that you want to unblock someone, you can do so easily in the Settings app.
How To See Missed Calls From Blocked Numbers On An iPhone
If you have a blocked number on your iPhone, you may wonder how to see missed calls from that number. While no specific function on the iPhone allows you to do this, a workaround will allow you to view any missed calls from a blocked number. To do this, simply open the Phone app and go to the Recents tab.
Here, you will see a list of all recent calls, both incoming and outgoing. Scroll to the bottom of this list and tap the “Blocked” option. This will take you to a list of all numbers that you have blocked. If you see a number in this list that you think may have called you, simply tap it and then tap the “Unblock” button. This will allow you to see any missed calls from that number.
Conclusionon Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
It’s a normal habit that you’ve maybe mistakenly blocked someone on your iPhone though the main concern is how you can find them and unblock them. This article explains all your queries regarding finding block numbers on iPhone, like how you can check blocked messages, emails, calls, Facetime, etc.